Organization and work’s flexibility are two core values that Emmegi has consolidated and practiced in over 40 years of business. With the development of a complete quality control’s system, processes are constantly monitored by advanced IT systems and by dedicated trained staff. The expertise of the technical office, combined with the sophisticated optical and electronic control equipment, ensures product’s compliance and full adherence to customer’s specifications. The quality of the turning phase is guaranteed during the washing’s phase from the latest machinery, by preserving and respecting the final product’s technical specifications, and by selecting the most suitable packaging for each customer.
Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment
EMMEGI intends to support the Customer in identifying the best technical and production solutions aimed at the production of turned parts to be used in the thermo-hydraulic, automotive, medical, technical gas (e.g. oxygen), gas distribution sectors and others, including the management of warehouse logistics associated with it, respecting the environment.
In particular, EMMEGI, taking into account the needs and expectations of the Customer, intends to operate in compliance with the required service levels, paying the utmost attention to the integrity of the goods and aiming to contain costs and to optimize resources, both for the Customer and for itself, in compliance with the legal provisions (international, national, local) and other requirements eventually subscribed, proposing to prevent the different forms of pollution that could be caused directly or indirectly by the main activities
The strategy identified to achieve the objectives indicated above is based on the implementation and effectiveness of the Integrated Management System for Quality and the Environment - with reference to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 - and on rules and established and agreed practices with the whole organization, formalized in special documents and procedures that must guide staff in carrying out daily activities.
In particular, all personnel are called to:
• guide its collaborators with a good example and with involvement, in compliance with the rules established within the System;
• achieve the quality set goals for area of competence;
• work only after understanding all the potential risks and wearing the necessary protections;
• fight and eliminate inefficiencies, proposing actions for process improvement;
• increase the knowledge and enrich the cultural background by respecting the diversity (of opinion, culture, language, religion, skin).
The decision to certify its system in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards is dictated not only by the market, but above all by the conviction that, pursuing quality respecting the environment, it is possible to achieve lasting success over time; everyone is required commitment, involvement, collaboration and availability.
The Management, with the support of all company functions and, in particular, of the Quality and Environment area, is responsible for maintaining and improving the implemented Management System, including the periodic review of this Policy.
The Management believes that it is possible to complete the company mission after identifying and achieving measurable and coherent improvement objectives with the organization, such as:
- fully comply with industry directives and applicable laws (compliance);
- controlling company processes, in order to identify solutions that allow to reduce or contain management costs and, at the same time, increase the level of product compliance (monitoring);
- know the dangers and work in maximum safety, both inside and outside the company (safety);
- consolidate relationships with customers, both new and acquired (customer satisfaction);
- periodically verify compliance with the company quality standard (auditing);
- reduce energy consumption;
- reduce the consumption of raw materials through the optimization of production processes and, when possible, through behaviors aimed at combating waste by all personnel;
- optimize production cycles in order to reduce waste production;
- engage in mitigating the environmental impacts generated by the production cycle;
- spread the integrated policy at various levels.